Many thanks for nominating this blog for the prestigious Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Reading hannamar’s blogs as well as her comments have been truly an inspiration and a source of great learning.
Here are the guidelines for the award:
Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you.
List the rules and display the award.
Share seven facts about yourself.
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Seven facts about this blog
1. Writing is my vocation, but before actually starting this blog, it was all content writing for websites and business – it felt like the writer inside of me was gasping for breath. Thats when I decided to come up with this blog where I could write on things that strike a chord.
2. Even though writing from other platforms take more of my time, I always come back to my blog in order to express myself.
3. I received emails about Blogging U and decided to sign up for Writing 201. It gave me an opportunity to interact with like-minded individuals.
4. My goal is to make a world a better place – after all pen IS mightier than the sword!
5. I love a good challenge which is why I never say no to any writing project – big or small!
6. Top posts on this blog for the last 30 days
7. Most popular topics written about on this blog
Writing, Writing 201, Empowered women, Social Media, Murder, Women emancipation, aesthetics
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs It was very difficult to choose only 15. These are in no particular order
I chose these blogs because of their creativity and the overall aesthetic feel.